Just over seventy years ago, a mix of wine of their own production and some good dish for those who came from the coast laboriously, loaded on their shoulders, to Agerola. A path made of paths and stairs, endless. And almost to the spot, that local house, a few tables under the summer screws or around the heat of the winter fire. Then comes the road, and Bacco starts to walk with the times. The first tablecloth, a little maquillage at the dining room, some more. And little by little ...
Today's old tavern survives three things: the exclusive family run, which has not changed since 1930; An authentic and healthy cuisine inspired by the products of the countryside and the sea, in relation to the season's performance; The wine that has always been the wealth of Furore.
Then there is the hospitality, the commitment to make you feel Bacco as a second home, where to come back with pleasure as soon as possible.
• Wine Road Map
• Road menu
• information material on the Road
• foreign language staff
(English and French)
• Large terraces and gardens
• restaurant with sea view, bar
• salons for receptions, conferences, meetings
• Free private parking
• paid garage
• TV, radio, mini bar, long distance telephone in all
Opening / closing time
• open all year round
• restaurant closed on Friday, in low season.
• Nipples at Nannarella
• Squid And Potatoes
• chocolate eggplants
• place D.O.C. Amalfi Coast, Furore, Ravello, Tramonti
• domestic and foreign wines